2017 New Chamber Awards
After hosting the 2016 Community Awards Banquet and seeing first hand how generous and talented our community members are, we wanted to be sure the good work that happens everyday within our diverse chamber member population is properly recognized. With this in mind we have created three new awards that will be added to the chamber's presentation at the annual Dinner & Auction and at the Community Awards Celebration on April 30th.
NEW in 2017! Three additional Waunakee Area Chamber awards. These award recipients are nominated and voted on by the Chamber Board of Directors. It is a chance to appreciate chamber members and organizations that value and reach unparalleled quality, consistency and service to the chamber and community.
CHAMBER BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
- Honors a member business that has been in continuous operation for at least 5 years; has experienced success, growth, sustainability and has a strong, demonstrated commitment to community service.
- 2016 Chamber Business of the Year: State Bank of Cross Plains and Culver's
CHAMBER NON-PROFIT OF THE YEAR
- This award recognizes a member non-profit (501c3) organization that has been in operation for at least 2 years and has developed a close partnership with the Waunakee/Westport community as a means to achieve its mission.
- 2016 Chamber Non-Profit of the Year: Waunakee Rotary Club
- This award is designed to highlight and honor an outstanding Chamber member who goes above and beyond paying their dues to contribute to the Chamber's success by sharing their time and talents. Often times the support is behind the scenes, but has a huge impact on the Chamber in accomplishing its mission.
- 2016 Champion Chamber: Daniel J. Paul of Danny's Painting
*Award winners will be announced at the Chamber Dinner & Auction and will be recognized at the Community Awards on April 30th, 2017.