Waunakee Community Awards Dinner
April 29, 5:30pm
The Waunakee Area Chamber of Commerce is honored to be the organizers of the Waunakee Community Awards Dinner. This is an evening to celebrate and recognize the civic accomplishments of exceptional community members.
The 2018 Community Awards Dinner will be held on Sunday, April 29th at Rex's Innkeeper. Cocktails will be at 5:30pm, Tribune photos at 5:45pm, sit down dinner at 6:30pm, followed by the awards ceremony.
$20 per person and registration needed.
For further info contact the Chamber office at 849-5977, M-F, 9am-4pm or stop by 100 E. Main St., Waunakee.
The following organizations/clubs will present awards:
- American Legion: Leadership Award
- Waunakee Area Chamber: Orchid Award, Young Professional Award, Chamber Business of the Year, Non-Profit of the Year & Chamber Champion Award
- Waunakee Community Services Dept: Friend of the Community Award
- Lioness Club: Community Involved Woman Award
- Lion's Club: Distinguished Service Award
- FFA Alumni: Agricultural Enterprise Award
- Optimist Club: Senior Student Award
- Rotary Club: Business Award, Safety Award
- Senior Services Committee: Volunteer of the Year Award
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2018 Chamber Awards who will be recognized at this year's dinner:
- Orchid Award: Drumlin Ridge Winery
- Young Professional: Allison Feldbruegge of Waunakee Community Bank
- Chamber Business of the Year: Endres Manufacturing Company
- Non-Profit of the Year: Waunakee Police Department
- Chamber Champion: Eric Gatzke of Wisconsin Distributors
Join us in celebrating these outstanding individuals for their commitment to serving our community and it's residents.