The Waunakee Area Chamber of Commerce is honored to be the organizers of the Waunakee Community Awards Dinner. This is an evening to celebrate and recognize the civic accomplishments of exceptional community members.
The 2019 Community Awards Dinner will be held on Sunday, April 28th at Rex's Innkeeper. Cocktails will be at 5:30pm, group photo at 5:45pm, sit down dinner at 6:30pm, followed by the awards ceremony.
$20 per person, reservations required
For further info contact the Chamber office at 849-5977, M-F, 9am-4pm or stop by 100 E. Main St., Waunakee.
The following organizations/clubs will present awards:
- American Legion: Leadership Award
- Waunakee Area Chamber: Orchid Award, Young Professional Award, Chamber Business of the Year, Non-Profit of the Year & Chamber Champion Award
- Waunakee Community Services Dept: Friend of the Community Award
- Lioness Club: Community Involved Woman Award
- Lion's Club: Distinguished Service Award
- FFA Alumni: Agricultural Enterprise Award
- Optimist Club: Senior Student Award
- Rotary Club: Business Award, Safety Award
- Senior Services Committee: Volunteer of the Year Award
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2019 Chamber Awards who will be recognized at this year's dinner:
- Orchid Award: BrightStar Living
- Young Professional: Adam Bentley, Village of Waunakee
- Chamber Business of the Year: Michael F. Simon Builders
- Non-Profit of the Year: Christian Life Assembly of God
- Chamber Champion: Rex Endres, Rex's Innkeeper
Join us in celebrating these outstanding individuals for their commitment to serving our community and it's residents.