Public Village Open House: REVISEDName: Public Village Open House: REVISEDDate: April 23, 2018Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDTEvent Description:
Public Open House Regarding Potential Zoning Changes to the Village's Code: REVISED
The Public is invited to attend an open house with Village Staff regarding proposed zoning changes by Village Staff.Waunakee Village Hall
500 W Main Street
Monday, April 23, 2018
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
The topics of conversation will include:
1. Include objective standards for Village ordinances that already allow exceptions to height
restrictions by conditional use permit.
2. Review restrictions on rezoning for multifamily use (Section 133-16) and relation to
Comprehensive Plan. Policy may need to include entire Village, and not just identified districts,
and consider exceptions for senior living facilities.
3. Clarification of lot area standard for C1-D zoning.
4. Clarification of minimum lot area requirements for PUD zoning.
5. Consider height standards for buildings in lots that abut more restrictive district boundaries (rules
similar to existing Section 133-12(d) that addresses setbacks).
6. Consideration of modified parking standards for the C1-D zoning district.
7. There may be additional items that are a result of discussions over the next few weeks.
Dated this 20th day of March, 2018.
KEVIN EVEN, P.E.
Published: The Waunakee Tribune, .