Code of Ethics
For the purpose of promoting the commerce and industry of the Waunakee Area Chamber of Commerce, encouraging high ethical standards in business and professions, and improving life in our community, Chamber members voluntarily agree and strive:
- To conduct business affairs with professionalism, skill, honesty, and integrity.
- To comply with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety and welfare of the community.
- To keep informed regarding public policies and other essential information which affect our business interests.
- To promote the good of the community and recognize the dignity and worth of all individuals.
- To maintain high standards of character, conduct, and speech towards our customers, employees, and neighbors.
QUALITY • INTEGRITY • COMMUNITY • CHARACTER