Waunakee Community Awards Dinner - April 29, 2018
The Waunakee Area Chamber of Commerce is honored to be the organizers of the Waunakee Community Awards Dinner. This is a long standing tradition to celebrate and recognize the civic accomplishments of exceptional community members.
The Community Awards Dinner is celebrated in April each year at Rex's Innkeeper. Cocktails at 5:30pm, Tribune photos at 5:45pm, sit down dinner at 6:30pm, followed by the awards ceremony. Contact the Chamber for reservations or additional information.
The following organizations/clubs will present awards:
- American Legion: Leadership Award
- Waunakee Area Chamber: Orchid Award, Young Professional Award & Chamber Champion
- Waunakee Area Chamber: Business of the Year & Non-Profit of the Year
- Waunakee Community Services Dept: Friend of the Community Award
- Lioness Club: Community Involved Woman Award
- Lion's Club: Distinguished Service Award
- FFA Alumni: Agricultural Enterprise Award
- Optimist Club: Senior Student Award
- Rotary Club: Business Award, Safety Award
- Senior Services Committee: Volunteer of the Year Award
Plan on joining us in celebrating these outstanding individuals for their commitment to serving our community and it's residents.