Faith Morledge-Realtor with Sprinkman Real Estate: Response regarding essential business. Yes as realtors we are an essential business. We will continue to do our business utilizing 3D imaging in addition to the traditional photos for listings. Buyers will be able to virtually walk through the home. We also are offering video/FT tours for our buyers. In-person showings are done with extreme caution to protect both buyers and sellers. Our hours, always here to assist.
The Waunakee Food Pantry is an essential business and are busy with our new “service delivery method” for distributing food to families. We have not changed our hours but have moved to a driveup only service during our open hours. And yes, we have seen an increase in usage of the Waunakee Food Pantry in the last 2 weeks. Would you please add our information to your weekly newsletter for both our clients and volunteers.
Please see our website for most all information. Here is some additional information regarding our current needs:
In a nutshell, these are our new procedures for clients:
- WFP Clients drive up and remain in vehicle
- A Volunteer will greet you at your vehicle at a safe social distance
- Please have ID ready
- FP Volunteer will take name, address, family size and other information from you
- New client? – no problem. ID is the only requirement!
- Client opens their vehicle trunk space and Volunteers place groceries in vehicle trunk
- Client is on their way!
For our volunteers:
- We need volunteers now more than ever!
- Please consider volunteering if you are healthy and under age 70. If however, you have chronic health conditions or are caring for vulnerable or sick family members or friends please do not volunteer at this time.
- See our WFP website with link to our Signup Genius online scheduler to volunteer.
Donations are also needed now more than ever:
The Waunakee Food Pantry is in need of food and financial donations to serve the increased need in our community.
- Stop in to the Piggly Wiggly – posted signs list food items most needed. The Piggly Wiggly is also accepting financial donations at checkout registers on behalf of the Waunakee Food Pantry.
- Consider making financial donations to the Waunakee Food Pantry through any of our Waunakee churches.
Minuteman Press has limited access to the office, but can still take orders at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone calls at 608-849-4831.
We have free delivery and curbside pickups.
Greiber Heating & Sheet Metal is an essential business that is open 24-hour emergency service for furnace and air conditioning repair. Stay safe!